Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services. This document will help you understand more about the cookies we use, as well as the circumstances under which we will request your prior permission for the acceptance of these elements.
- With the aim of improving the experience of our users on our website, CAFT can use «cookies» to provide a better service, «cookies» are small text files that your Internet browser stores and stores on your computer. The information obtained in this way serves to provide you with easier access to our site. You can avoid storing cookies on your hard drive by selecting «Do not accept cookies» in the same way as in your browser settings, however, this may restrict some functions.
- Since our page uses the Google Maps function, external cookies with the name of «consent» and «NID» must be used to achieve the geographical search of our offices, these cookies are used by external supplements managed entirely by Google.
For more information about what Google collects and how you use it, you can visit the following links:
- This website use CloudFlare which serves the functional cookie «_cfduid». This site uses this cookie as a content distribution network to improve the security and loading of the pages. Cloudflare, Inc. 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
- Remember that on our page there are links to other third party pages that may contain some other applications and therefore we remind users that they can enable or disable the use of these add-ons at the web page from the company’s or in his personal computer.
- As an additional guarantee to the above, the registration of our cookies may be subject to the acceptance of cookies by the user during the installation or update of the browser used, and this acceptance may be revoked at any time through the options of content configuration and privacy available.
www.caft.tv © 2018. Todos los derechos reservados.