Teléfono: 214 1982
Registro en la oficina de finanzas: SAT. Toluca, Estado de México.
22459 Hamburg, Alemania
Zuständiges Finanzamt :Hamburg- Eimsbüttel
USt-ID N°: DE 14028546371
TRINIUM S.A. DE C.V. is a company fully registered in Mexico and is the titleholder of the CAFT brand. This Privacy Notice describes the practices regarding the handling of personal data inside CAFT.
If you reside or if your company is based outside of México, your relationship is with Trinium S.A. de C.V, and CAFT representation and the laws of México apply.
For users in the European Economic Community and for the contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area, we apply the law that goes into effectt on May 25, 2018 regarding the protection and handling of personal data.
Both inside and outside of Mexico, the use of the CAFT brand is under permission to Alejandro Flores, who is properly registered in the Service Tax Administration of Mexico (Servicio de Administración Tributaria (SAT)) as a person with business activity, and he is fully authorized to make any commercial agreement (In Deutschland ist er im Finanzamt mit der Steuernummer registriert).
In this sense, you also authorize Alejandro Flores to transfer your personal information across borders between your country of origin and Mexico for the best performance of our activities. (For more information, please visit Legal Notices Section 1: Contracts and Marketing).
The privacy protections and rights of authorities to access your information in Mexico and outside of the European Economic Community may not be equivalent to those in your country. We will only transfer your personal information to those countries where permitted to do so by law and we will take steps intended to ensure that your personal information continues to receive appropriate protections.
The content published on this website is subject to copyright under the conventions of the World Intellectual Property Organization and the National Copyright Institute in Mexico. The content and rights belonging to third parties are marked as such as are the logos of other companies. (For more information, you can visit the Legal Notices section, section 5).
In compliance with the Federal Protection of Personal Information of Private Individuals (LFPDP), in effect from 6 June 2010, and in accordance with the Personal Data Protction Laws (GDPR for its acronym in English) that becomes effective as of May 25, 2018 for the member states of the European Union or other contracting states of the agreement on the European Economic Area, we make known that the usage of personal information that might be provided by all physical persons or entities (businesses, providers, and clients) through CAFT to our business, TRINIUM S.A. DE C.V., due to the intent to contract our products and services or to share your comments or clarifications with us, will be protected and safeguarded correctly.
- Personal information will be used to: provide services and products that have been solicited; notify customers about new services or products that are related to those already rented or bought, communicate changes about said services or products; conduct studies and programs necessary to determine habits of usage; evaluate periodically our products and services with the intent to improve them; evaluate the quality of services that we offer; and, in general, comply with the commitments that we have made to you (the customer).
- To perform the above activities in some cases we require to obtain your personal data such as: Name or company name / Email / Office Phone and Office Address.
2.1. In the Video On Demand section, a registration is required in order to access the content, in the following form you can enter your name or you can use a pseudonymous, it is necessary to enter an email and a password. It is necessary ro use a different password to the one you use in your usual email. In this way we can be in contact with you if it is necessary to recover your password, correct contact details, payments and returns that have to do with the contracted content.
2.2. When making payments in Video On Demand will be transferred to the web site of the payment service provider (PayPal) the privacy notice and policies of use are different from those of our portal, if you have doubts we suggest you read the texts of third parties.
- In addition to the aforementioned information, in specific cases and circumstances, it may be necessary to require billing information– but only if it is necessary data for payment transfer.
- In addition, to protect your information by accessing our website, in the contact section you will no longer find the usual form that was previously use with free message delivery, instead you will only find our email so you can contact us directly. The email that you write will be delete after 1 month once your concern was answered, but if a commercial exchange is established your information will be kept to continue in contact until you consider it necessary.
- When filling out a form created by a CAFT resource such as: invoices, receipts, notes, logs, etc. you will be informed by email of the purpose for which the information is used for you to grant your consent or to require additional treatment.
- To guarantee the proper application, protection, and confidentiality of personal information according to the requirement of the law, all administrative security measures have been established for managing such information as well as technical and physical measures necessary to adhere with the norms, policies, and guidelines in place.
- Due to the introduction of “The Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals” by its initials in Spanish (LFPDPPP), as of 6 January 2010, the title holders of personal information or their legal representative may annul or revoke their agreement in respect to the personal information or can solicit their access, rectification, modification, cancellation or opposition to personal information. This also apply to members from the European Union.
Important with respect to the last two, this can only be done once the valid regulation has been established. The solicitation will be sent by email and presented before CAFT (email@example.com) as a written and signed document accompanied with a legal document that will contain photographs (Personal ID or Passport) where the person inquiring can be verified.
- Similarly, if you don’t wish to receive messages about our promotions, you may send us an email to unsubscribe.
- Our website may contain hyperlinks or hypertexts (links, banners or logos of third parties) that, by clicking on them, users may connect to other sites or sites that may be owned by third parties such as Facebook, Twiter, Youtube.
Please note that users must verify the privacy notices published on each website they visit that are owned by third parties or a company other than TRINIUM SA de CV and CAFT, since within our portal there are links that can re direct to a different company’s web pages. Therefore, any information related to personal data that is provided through third party pages will be subject to their respective privacy notices.
- In order to improve the experience of our users on our website, CAFT can use «cookies and web beacons». The «cookies and beacons» do not personally identify any user. Cookies are small text files that your Internet browser stores on your computer. The information obtained in this way serves to optimize the access to our site. You can avoid storing cookies on your hard drive by selecting «Do not accept cookies» in the same way as «web beacons» in your browser settings. However, this may restrict some functions.
In addition to the above points for all users in the member states of the European Union or other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area, we inform you about the use of the following functions:
- As of May 2018 until further notice, we inform you that we NO longer use Google Analytics. Our site does NOT use Google Adsense or Google +
- Since our page uses the Google Maps function, external cookies with the name of «consent» and «NID» must be used to achieve the geographical search of our offices, these cookies are used by external supplements managed entirely by Google.
- For more information about what Google collects and how you use it, you can visit the following links:
- This website use CloudFlare which serves the functional cookie «_cfduid». This site uses this cookie as a content distribution network to improve the security and loading of the pages. Cloudflare, Inc. 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Twitter gives you the option to set your own privacy settings at the following link: http://twitter.com/account/settings
- By clicking on the Facebook logo that is on our website, the user is redirected to the Facebook Inc. website, 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
We do NOT have the Facebook plugin installed («Like» button) on our page. But we do not know if faceboook performs any type of data transmission just by clicking on its logo from our website.
For more information on the use of data by Facebook, see the data protection provisions on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- In addition, we share information about the use of our website and visits to our videos in Youtube and by clicking on the logo from Youtube in our website; the user is send to our account in Youtube.
Youtube is a company from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States, the information stored in this platform could be combine it with other information that you have provided or collected from the use of its services.
You can turn off the search, the YouTube history and the privacy policies:
- In order for you to contract some of the paid content on Video On Demand we use the online payment service provider by PayPal Holdings, Inc based in San Jose California, United States. To learn more about the company’s privacy notice visit https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Remember that on our site there are links to other third party sites that may contain some of the applications mentioned above and therefore we remind users that they can enable or disable on their personal computer the use of these add-ons for each website of other companies.
- As an additional guarantee to the above, the registration of our cookies may be subject to the acceptance of cookies by the user during the installation or updating of the browser used and this acceptance may at any time be revoked through the configuration options available content and privacy. We remind you that CAFT does not make any calls or send messages or emails requesting personal information, if you receive any email, call or apocryphal message (false, not authentic) please inform by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRINIUM S.A. DE C.V. through www.caft.tv and its owner reserved the right to modify at any time the content of this document. Any change in the Privacy Notice will be informed to the users through a publication on our website.
Once the Privacy Notice is published on the website, comes into effect immediately.
This notice was updated on 5 May 2019.
If you have any comments or questions regarding this document please contact us at email@example.com
www.caft.tv © 2018. All rights reserved.